Friday, October 24, 2008

first friday. i had a late night by myself. just chilled. lot of facebook, TV in bed and biscuits and orange juice. it took me to my early days. i used to love biscuits and orange juice when i was a kid and in kindergarten. strange enough that today's lunch took me back to the first day of the school. or it was not first day but before schools actually started. yeah, now i remember. my dad took me to the school to how it is. i have vague memories of my kindergarten but i remember exactly where it was. strange!
anyways, my dad took me there and i met our school admin. i can't remember his name. but his face is like a shadow all over my memories. very vague but perfectly there. we had a canteen in st. louise elementary. i remember from the day one i was not the most popular kid. i guess i came to term with it later. i enjoyed being in the shadow. i always wanted to be part of a group rather than outstanding one. it gives me great pleasure to share the achievement with others. whether it was a winning a football game, few apricots, reaching to the top of the mountain or jumping in a swimming pool. but i also never waited for others. i had done my things and still doing them.
i got carried away! anyways, today i had spaghetti bolognese. i well remember that the day my dad took me to see the school, we arrived in the afternoon. for some reason, i had lunch there. maybe my father was doing the administration formalities in the admin office, or whatever i don't recall. but that day, i had spaghetti bolognese as well. today's meal was as tasteless as it was back then. but it was not bad at all. i kind of enjoyed it.

i don't see my childhood as a great one nor do i say it was a bad one. i guess, it was just the way it was. i am wondering why though. i was about to be held hostage at age 0f almost 6-7; my school bus was about to be burnt down by mojaheddin, then after revolution my dad was arrested and put in jail for a year, he was almost executed. but i can say i never said i wish it was another way. i wish it never happened or so! it is strange. i know that i never had that bond with my father, but still love him to pieces.
he suffered a lot but never learnt. i guess he most of all suffered, for he could never provide the life that he wished he would have lived as a kid. i know he had a tough childhood. he had to go to police academy, because he didn't have enough money to go to law school, what he really loved.
i mean, it would have been great if we had more money, but hey, it doesn't really matter to me. i think if i had his proper support i my sports i would have been more than happy. i never had that though.
what a piece today. i just went on and on. so un-focused! but it's a relief.

2 comments:

Shadan said...

i never knew u had a blog...
nice one!
s

not-nietsche said...

thanx. yeah it's been a while that i haven't been updating it. this is the second one actually. ihad to shut that one down! :D