Sunday, March 15, 2009

lesson learnt

today we had a drama in our office and i learnt a big lesson. wife of one of my colleagues was here talking to our contracts manager over their house and payments issues. the colleague is one of the best people i have ever worked with. such a nice man.
their conversations heated up as he entered the office of contracts manager and then the wife started to shout and cry!
i was a bit shocked by the scene but i tried to play it cool,for it was not my concern. he came out and i looked at him and said hi and asked how he is.
he looked at me while smiling and said, other than teh house issue everything is fine and i have been told not to interfer, so i won't and he asked me about my weekend.
i was like wow. i don't know what would i do if i were in his shoes! i might have blown as well. what a great man he is and how much respect he has for his wife.
i hope i could be like that in each and every way, patient and respectful.

No comments: