Friday, April 10, 2009

rajaz - by camel

where do i start with this one? camel hasn't been my most favourite band but they are indeed very important to music and to me personally. their story, their music, it all makes sense to me and i can well connect. why? well for one, maybe life hasn't been that easy on us and yet, we had managed out of that. not that i compare myself with them, not at all. they are on a totally different scale of success.
anyway, here's rajaz (by the way, this is the second time that this lyrics had made it to my weblog. this song is very personal to me)

when the desert sun has passed horizon's final light
and darkness takes it's place
we will pause to take our rest.
sharing song of love
tales of tragedy.

the souls of heaven
are stars at night.
they will guide us on our way
until we meet again
another day

when a poet sings the song and all are hypnotised
enchanted by the sound
we will mark the time as one
tandem in the sun
the rhythm of a hymn.

when the dawn has come
sing the song
all day long

we will move as one
bear the load
on the road

the souls of heaven
turn to stars
every single night
all across the sky
they shine

No comments: