Wednesday, July 14, 2010

friends & acquaintances

too often one forgot the difference between a friend and an acquaintance and too often i get tangled in between to figure out whom i do call a friend and whom i don't? too often the ones that i spend time with them the most, doesn't deserve to be counted as friend!

how unhealthy! but can i really get rid of the acquaintances? well not really, since there are too few of friends around. some of them are thousands of miles away. some are near but for some reasons, it's not happening that we meet up. 

i guess it's a given that most of the times, there are some impurities. 

a friend to me is that no matter what, she or he would not be upset with me. stands by me all the time in good or bad. which makes me wonder, have i been a friend to my friends?

No comments: